Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Skinner's Salve

04/13/2014



Skinner's Salve is fantastic.  this salve takes care of any need you might have for pain relief or even mosquito bites.

I began using Skinner's Salve for itchy skin it was amazing.  It took the itch out right away.   This product is completely all natural.

I began to use it for any type of ailment I  had even headaches.   I would just put it on my far head rub it in and presto no more pain

I have now a frozen shoulder that I  am in pain almost every day
I thought well it worked for my other ailments mind as well  see if it will work for this
The one day I was in so much pain I was seeing stars and crying out loud.
I grabbed the jar and began putting it on my shoulder.  I was not really thinking it would work.  It did and then some, no more pain no more stiffness .  I could move my shoulder

I use it for sinus problems mosquito bites pain in any area and it goes away in a very short amount of time.

I have a friend staying with us, she does not have any dental or health insurance. She  is trying to get some now.  Her wisdom teeth were coming in and she was in sheer pain.  she was taking Advil and a few other things to help the  pain.
She said to me I can not take anything else but I am still in so much pain.  I said to her here take this my Skinner's Salve.  She does not believe in natural products.   I said you have nothing else to lose try it.  I said to her do not put it in the inside of your mouth put it around your sinuses and your jar line and your cheeks .  She said to me you are nuts how is this going to help me?  It is in my tooth.  I said just try it.  She put it on her face where i had told her to put it.   She  looked at me like I had 3 heads.  In about 15 minutes later she said to me what is in this stuff?  It is relieving the pain
There is  no more throbbing pain. I explained to her that it is just petroleum and natural herbs .
  I do not like to take Advil or any type of pain medications,   because of the chance of having gluten in it.  I use this all the time now and it just works
The website is www.skinnerssalve.com
I wanted to let you know about it in case you feel the same way that I do to get products that work and are natural to relieve what ails you

Sincerely Yours

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment