Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Norwex products







11/08/2015

I just wanted  to let you know about the Norwex company.  Love love their products .  My favorite products are the Kitchen Cleaning Products .  These are all natural organic environmental  cleaning cloths that make cleaning a snap and almost fun to do.
For the kitchen I love love the Kitchen Cloth for 9.99 this is so amazing I can clean almost all my dishes with just the cloth and water .  I do not have to buy any dish detergent.  Just hot water and the cloth even stuck on food comes right off without any elbow grease
If I feel that I need a little more help with a pot or pan such as my son forgetting to clean a pot out or pan and leaving in the sink until the end of the day.  I just break out my Kitchen Scrub cloth and in no time flat clean as a whistle with out any worry about thinking am I going to have a reaction to the dish detergent.   There is no dish detergent needed just some warm water and the cloth and you are good to go.  Just rinse out when you are done and hang to dry.  Once a week just wash the cloths separately in the washer with a chemical free detergent
You can check out these great cloths on my website .  When I believe in a product I like to really get my hands into the company and be a part of it so I am now apart of this company.  My website is www.ellengaffney.norwex.biz  to get to these great cloths when you are on my web page just hit shop now then go to Kitchen cleaning and you will see them there.  I also really like the window cloth this really does a great job on mirrors and windows just like all of their cloths all is needed is water and the cloth
I hope you are doing well
Thank you

Ellen Gaffney
thegcats@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment